According to latest rumors from NR, first Nikon full frame mirrorless camera will have a 24-28MP full frame CMOS sensor, 4K video, and the US price will be around $2,000 to $3,000.
Here is detail of upcoming Nikon full frame mirrorless camera:
- 24-28MP full frame CMOS sensor
- 4K video recording
- Advanced AF system
- New features
- Price around $2,000 to $3,000, to compete with Sony a7 III
- Announcement before Photokina 2018 in September
- Release date in October
- New Nikon Z-mount for mirrorless cameras
- There is a chance that there will be two new mirrorless cameras announced together.